Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Almost there....

Taken at 38 Weeks

All systems are a go...now we're just waiting on the little guy.  I finally stopped procrastinating on finding a pediatrician -- I guess I figured that as long as there was something majorly important left to do, then I wouldn't go crazy waiting.  Car seat is installed, bed has sheets on it, baby clothes are sorted, folded, and re-folded, silverware drawer is organized by type, weight, and size of utensil (wait, what do you mean that wasn't a baby essential??).   

I feel great.  Josh and I have been walking consistently and I feel like I'm in the best physical shape I've been during this pregnancy.  So bring on the labor.

Also, please note the tan.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Time to update your blog! And take off the baby timer! So funny! No one told the timer!

    ReplyDelete