Sunday, June 24, 2012

40 Weeks


So according to What to Expect When You're Expecting, "today marks the official end of your pregnancy."

Which I guess means I was officially pregnant until today (and I guess that also means that if you go overdue, then you're unofficially pregnant until the baby is born.  Bummer).  So the only logical thing to do was to post a picture of myself at 40 weeks pregnant.

Banner made by friend Abby :)

You can read my mom's version of my labor experience here.  Maybe someday I'll post my view of the labor experience, but until that happens, this is a pretty good summary:

1) This:  http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/pain_rating.png

2)  I'm terrible at estimation.  I will never win the "guess how many jelly beans are in the jar" contests.

And with that, I'm off to enjoy the fruits of my labor.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment