Thursday, February 14, 2013

I thought I wouldn't have to worry about it until junior high at least

Kekoa has discovered that he can suck his own tongue.  This is presumably to make up for his decided rejection of all four brands of pacifiers we desperately shoved into his face hoping for some peace and quiet.

I first noticed when I put him down for a nap.  Shortly after, I heard what sounded like two very bad kissers in his room.

Slurp.  Smack.  Pfffft.  Slurperty slurp slurp.

I poked my head in to find Kekoa, sucking away on his tongue and quite contentedly putting himself to sleep.

The sound is vaguely reminiscent of what you might hear when you surprise a pair of seventh graders in the bushes behind the McDonald's.

*twitch*

Happy Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. If it means more sleep, we'll take anything, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your cousin Catherine used to suck on her tongue. It was so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete