Friday, November 9, 2012

"Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

...that's what little boys are made out of."


Kekoa has a cold.

The main result of this is that my clothes, arms, blankets, sofas, and carpet look like we were invaded by a hostile force of angry slugs leaving glistening trails of slime behind them. 

I'm feeling a certain enmity toward slugs right now.

Someday (!) all my kids will be old enough to understand the concept of a tissue.  If I'm lucky, they may even be able to use one all by themselves. 

Until then, laundry calls. 

2 comments:

  1. Motherhood can be lovely...and yes, a bit gross. I've dealt with spit-up (lots) and a diaper blow-out today (I will always keep a spare change of clothes on hand from now on!) I am thankful for washing machines and stain remover!

    ReplyDelete